Content Marketing Assistant
125 East Front Street, Traverse City, MI 49684
Hiring contact: Nick Madrick, 231-330-1550, email@example.com
Content Marketing Assistant
Active lifestyle brand seeking a full-time creative individual with a stylish, modern edge to take our visual communications to the next level. This individual is responsible for managing the marketing and coordinating day-to-day advertising and marketing activities including social ads and weekly emails. The Content Marketing Assistant will work closely with the Creative Director to brainstorm, implement projects, develop seasonal planning and track strategic marketing plans. Must be able to create high-quality, consistent campaigns to drive sales and brand awareness. Excellent communication skills a must. Web experience, design, photography and writing skills are a plus.
*This is a dynamic position and subject to change based on abilities and current direction of the business.
• 2+ years experience or recent 4 year graduate of a related study
• Ability to generate, propose and manage new marketing concepts and ideas
• Thorough understanding of Social Media
• Comfortable with Adobe Indesign and Web CMS
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Ability to write copy for ads and marketing campaigns
• Excellent communicator and listener
• Highly detail oriented and organized
• Ability to manage multiple timelines and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a team, ask others for input, and continually progress
Manage Marketing Campaigns
• Execution of all creative content development
• Create and execute weekly plan for emails and social ads, including layout and design
• Strategize new concepts for promotions, sales, brand awareness
• Gather content for email campaigns, catalogs, in-store signage, long-term projects, etc.
• Manage M22 Microadventure program and content
• Strategize and implement catalog distribution
• Manage and maintain firstname.lastname@example.org
Manage Social Media Accounts
• Establish and execute long and short term plans
• Develop and implement strategy to grow subscriber/followers
• Maintain with daily posts and consistent interaction (reply to followers, keep audience engaged)
• Create and manage social media advertisements
• Create and manage content to be posted on all platforms including M22 blog, website, emails, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, etc.
Manage M22 Community Program
• Establish and execute long and short term plan
• Constant communication with M22 Community (advocates, ambassadors, athletes)
• Utilize M22 Community to create content for M22 marketing including M22 Microadventures
• Maintain relationships with M22 Community and keep them stoked!
• Manage and maintain email@example.com
• Work with Adobe Indesign to assist creative director with graphic design
• Edit photos for all marketing
• Work with creative director to create content
• Update/maintain website content
• Work with print vendors to complete projects
• Compile all product copy and pricing information for all content creation
Please email your cover letter, resume, portfolio (or work examples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon evaluating your submission we will contact you. Thank you!