TRIBE PROVISIONS MOSQUITO NET
Adventure Hammock Mosquito Net
We love the outdoors, but that doesn’t mean we love everything about the outdoors. We’re the first to get in line to join the anti-mosquito club. And while we’re at it, we think it’s essential to keep all creatures away from you whose sole purpose in life is to annoy you, like ticks, fire ants, horse flies, scorpions, and politicians. So, we refuse to apologize for the fact that we will keep them away from us if we can. Nothing ruins a perfectly great hammock sleep like a mosquito’s noxious harassment. We designed the hammock mosquito net to be easy to put up and easy to get into…unless you’re a bug, then you will be stymied.
- Best Use: Camping, Backyard Hammocking and Backpacking
- Unfolded Dimensions: 136” x 48”
- Stuff Sack Dimensions: 10.5″ x 4.5″
- Materials: Fine polyester mesh
- Weight: 0.77 lb
- Includes nylon rope with a reflective strand for nighttime visibility
- Attached Stuff-Sack makes setting up and tearing down your mosquito net a breeze
The Hammock Mosquito Net works with any single or double hammock, and can be set up in minutes.
Also compatible with the Adventure Straps II
In the event that your mosquito net gets dirty, wash it. Drip dry. Do not store damp or wet. Take care of your mosquito net, and it will take care of you.
This is a mosquito net for a hammock. This is not a hammock. It is not engineered to bear your weight. Do not attempt to hang in the mosquito net without a hammock. Be wise! What more can we say?